Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Decided on my schedule

So, here's what I plan to do:

Monday: A preview of one of my projects, class or otherwise.

Wednesday: Something tied to a Topic. The current topics are Game Theory and Evolution, although I do hope to add ones like Ethics, Chemistry, Game Design, Programming, The Author's Personal Politics, and so on.

Friday: My social media posts from the last week. Other people's identifying information will be scrubbed.

As Things Come Up: Various rants and commentary about things that bug me.

All posts are at some point during the day, so you might want to check back the next day or add the blog to an RSS reader.

EDIT: Well, that didn't work as well as I thought. So instead, it's one post a week, usually on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pleasebecivil
civilitymakesthingseasier
pleesebecivil
civiltymakesthingseasier
pleasebecivilized
civilitymakesthingseesier