...Sorry. Now then, on to blog business.
You may not know what I did this summer, but soon you will.
- Spend most of the summer in Boston.
- Went to TEDx Boston. A few videos from there you might like:
- Harry Meade: Medicines from Milk.
- Kent Larson: Responsive Cities
- George Fifield: Urban Screens
- Noah Wilson-Rich: Urban Beekeeping
- Judy Willett: It Takes Villages
- Jennifer Pahlka: Coding a Better Government
- Don MacDonald: Learning to Love Machiavelli and his comic is here
- Sam Liberty and Kevin Spak: Tales from the Cardboard Fun Lab
- Worked on cleaning up the house.
- Built a set of software tools that should be useful in my classes. I'll post a few later.
- Finished up part of D20 3.6i. Core mechanics are revised, races and classes are finished. Currently working on spells, katas, monsters, and the DM's side of the game. These will be posted later.
- Looked into StoryNexus. The games I play on it now are Iced Oolong, Fallen London, and Cabinet Noir. My own creation, Sharazad, will be posted when it's good and ready. Not before.