Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

9/29/11-10/7/11: Cross-posted from Facebook and Google+

Facebook:



Google+:
James Yakura's profile photo
James Yakura  -   - 
+1'd on swampland.time.com
 -  Public
I’d actually like to see a Presidential candidate who said, “I’m definitely not an outsider. I know Washington cold. I know how to fix the joint.”

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2011/10/06/new-print-column-the-republicans/#ixzz1a2hDnwJq

In my new print column, now available online to subscribers, I lament Chris Christie's decision not to run for President on the grounds that I was hoping to have a Leader of the Free World fatter than...


James Yakura's profile photo
James Yakura  -   -  Public
Requescat in pax. O facitor malom, semper respectebo.
James Yakura's profile photo
James Yakura - My bad, that should be facitor mali, shouldn't it?
Add a comment...


James Yakura's profile photo
James Yakura  -   - 
+1'd on adainitiative.org
 -  Public

The Ada Initiative. Supporting women in open technology and culture. Skip to content. About us; Sponsors and supporters; Calendar; What we do; Contact us; Press; FAQ. « Ada Initiative news, August 201...


James Yakura's profile photo
James Yakura  -   - 
+1'd on sidhe3141.blogspot.com
 -  Public
Anyone who doesn't read this is a chicken. Buk-buk-buckah.

scribblings on the bedlamite's wall. tom's in his cloister, all's right with the world. A blog about science, philosophy, and other things that some random person finds interesting. Go her...


James Yakura's profile photo
James Yakura  -   - 
+1'd on www.time.com
 -  Public
Embrace the revolution, comrade!

The government insists that yet more austerity measures are the best way to keep Greece solvent and promote a recovery, but the people have had enough

 

James Yakura's profile photo
James Yakura  -   - 
+1'd on sidhe3141.blogspot.com
 -  Public
I kan haz regular postingz?

scribblings on the bedlamite's wall. tom's in his cloister, all's right with the world. A blog about science, philosophy, and other things that some random person finds interesting. Go her...

James Yakura's profile photo
James Yakura  -   - 
+1'd on sidhe3141.blogspot.com
 -  Public
Yeah, I saw something in a comment on a Denver Post article, and I'm ticked.

Birtherism, And Why It Makes No Sense. Okay, I am officially fed up with the Birther movement. Seriously, I've filed the paperwork and everything. Okay, maybe I'm not officially fed up, but I ...

+1
by :::::::::::::::::
James Yakura's profile photo
James Yakura  -   - 
+1'd on www.weregeek.com
 -  Public
In a different genre, this would actually be a good idea.

A webcomic about geeks and the games they play.



James Yakura's profile photo
James Yakura  -   -  Public
Happy blasphemy day!
James Yakura's profile photo
James Yakura - And because it didn't occur to me until the next day that I should do something, AYN RAND WAS A HYPOCRITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

pleasebecivil
civilitymakesthingseasier
pleesebecivil
civiltymakesthingseasier
pleasebecivilized
civilitymakesthingseesier